- “Cynthia Bourgeault rescues the ancient knowledge of wisdom practices found in all the great traditions and teaches us how to become true instruments of God’s glory."
Tattoos on the Heart ~ The Power of Boundless Compassion by Gregory Boyle
- “Welcomes all of us to join in the ‘no matter whatness’ of God’s unconditional love.”
The Monastery of the Heart by Joan Chittister
- “A powerful spiritual guide for all of us who are longing for a more purposeful life in this time of social upheavals and global transformation.”
Sacrament of the Present Moment by Jean-Pierre DeCaussade
- “This exemplary devotional work summons readers to holiness, reveals ways to conquer self-love and pride, and points the way for experiencing each moment as a sacrament.”
Compassion ~ Living in the Spirit of St. Francis by Ilia Delio, O.S.F.
- “You can do simple things every day to discover a more compassionate, open, fearless, and loving life - just as St. Francis did.”
The Contemplative Heart by James Finley
- “James Finley makes us realize that wherever we live, whatever we do, the richest possibilities of a contemplative life are within our reach - that they are in fact what we have been searching for all along.”
Too Deep for Words: Rediscovering Lectio Divina by Thelma Hall, r.c.
- “This book is both encouraging and consoling in leading the reader to discover a way to intimacy with God in the simplicity of a childlike reading of God’s Word.”
The Cloud of Unknowing Edited by William Johnston
- “Offers a practical guide to the path of contemplation.”
- “Keating gives an overview of the history of contemplative prayer in the Christian tradition, and step by step guidance in the method of centering prayer.”
Come Be My Light ~ Mother Teresa - Compiled and presented by Father Brian Kolodiejchuk, M.C.
- “This historic work reveals the inner spiritual life of one of the most beloved and important religious figures in history. A moving chronicle of her spiritual journey - including moments, indeed years, of utter desolation.”
The Process of Forgiveness by William Meninger O.C.S.O
- “Father Meninger describes the fivefold Stages of Forgiveness and various time-tested Tools for Forgiveness.”
Psalms for Praying ~ An Invitation to Wholeness by Nan Merrill
- “Psalms for Praying reflects the reciprocity of Divine Love that opens the heart to forgiveness, reconciliation, and healing.”
New Seeds of Contemplation by Thomas Merton
- “Seeks to awaken the dormant inner depths of the spirit so long neglected to nurture a deeply contemplative and mystical dimension in our spiritual lives.”
The Return of the Prodigal Son by Henri Nouwen
- “The challenge to love as the father and be loved as the son - beautiful in the simple clarity of its wisdom as in the terrible beauty of the transformation to which it calls us.”
The Spirituality of Compassion by Joan Puls, OSF
- “An invitation to consider living a compassionate life and calling upon groups and institutions to do so.”
Everything Belongs by Richard Rohr
- “Rohr steers the reader toward a deeper prayer life and helps the reader know what contemplation is all about.”
The Holy Longing by Ronald Rolheiser
- “A guide who helps us know what to do with the fire of desire within us.”
one thousand gifts by Ann Voskamp
- "A treasure of a book that can teach us gratitude for the joys and sorrows of life. The 'sacred acts' of naming and writing down God's gifts are the actual receiving of the gifts which opens us to receive more. It makes the invisible become visible."